Thursday 1 October 2009

I hate The Sun.

For the record, I hate The Sun. Not the actual Sun that keeps us alive, but The Sun newspaper (if you can even call it that).

They have now decided to drop support for Labour, and big-up the Conservatives. Now I have no interest in the political allegiance, just the sheer lunacy of a media outlet proclaiming to readers a political allegiance (even though it happens all the time, try Fox News). What is worse, is that in all
likelihood this will have an influence on the half-whits who read the paper. Rather than displaying independent thought and opinion, this sub-class of intellect (10 million of them The Sun proudly exclaims) will follow the agenda of a newspaper owned by NewsCorp.

How can any rational thinking person take any political advice from a newspaper which has a pair of tits on the third page? I mean, have I gone mad!?

I'm not being a snob, I'm just venting my frustration towards the fickle public mind and politics. Everything in public opinion seems seldom based in fact, but more uninformed observations about politics filtered through an equally low brow media. I may have to start a communist dictatorship, a bit of living in fear should make people appreciate what they've got.

That said, I do enjoy the odd Dear Deirdre article but that appeals to the same side of me that will watch Jeremy Kyle to gaze in awe at the bottom of the barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment